Terms & Conditions
The following terms of delivery and payment apply to all goods and services supplied by us. Should our customers` terms of purchase differ from these terms, they will only be accepted if confirmed by us in writing. Acceptance of goods supplied constitutes acceptance of these terms.
1. Prices are in Euro(€) at the ex works price in effect on the day of delivery. Prices do not include applicable taxes. Unless agreed otherwise, invoices are to be paid immediately without deduction of any discount. If payment is not made by the due date, legal default proceedings may be taken without further notice. We also reserve the right to charge interest at the rate charged by our own bank at the time and the total balance owing will be due for immediate payment, regardless of any other previous arrangement. For custom-made items we reserve the right to vary the quantity supplied within reasonable limits.
2. Every effort is made to maintain quoted delivery dates. Our contractual obligation to our customers is subject to correct and prompt deliveries from our suppliers.
3. The point of delivery and the place for the fulfilment of payment is Würzburg (Germany). The goods will be despatched through forwarding agents chosen by us. Once the forwarding agents are in receipt of the goods, the risk passes to the buyer.
4. Every care is taken in the execution of orders. If, in spite of this, the buyer should have any reason for complaint, notification of this must be after the receipt of the goods. Otherwise the goods will be deemed to have been accepted. No goods should be returned to us without our prior approval. If, in spite of our care and attention, the goods supplied prove to be faulty, we reserve the right to either repair or replace them. In the case of damages, including consequential damages the maximum for which we will be liable is the amount on the invoice.
5. All drawings, illustrations, dimensions and weights are approximate, unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that any working drawings he submits do not infringe the patent rights of any third party: we will not be held responsible for any resulting compensation claims.
6. Any information that we supply may not be reproduced, made available to third parties, or used for any other than the agreed purpose.
7. Property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until payment in full has been received by the seller for all goods sold.
8. All legal relationships formed as a result of the sales agreement are in accordance with German law. Würzburg (Germany) is the place of jurisdiction for all parties and all matters.
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract (sales agreement) within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (GLW Storing Systems GmbH, Huberstrasse 19, 97084 Würzburg, Tel.: +49 931 6677210, Fax: +49 931 6677250, Email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract (sales agreement) by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract (sales agreement), we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.