Terms & Conditions
The following terms of delivery and payment apply to all goods and services supplied by us. Should our customers` terms of purchase differ from these terms, they will only be accepted if confirmed by us in writing. Acceptance of goods supplied constitutes acceptance of these terms.
1. Prices are in Euro(€) at the ex works price in effect on the day of delivery. Prices do not include applicable taxes. Unless agreed otherwise, invoices are to be paid immediately without deduction of any discount. If payment is not made by the due date, legal default proceedings may be taken without further notice. We also reserve the right to charge interest at the rate charged by our own bank at the time and the total balance owing will be due for immediate payment, regardless of any other previous arrangement. For custom-made items we reserve the right to vary the quantity supplied within reasonable limits.
2. Every effort is made to maintain quoted delivery dates. Our contractual obligation to our customers is subject to correct and prompt deliveries from our suppliers.
3. The point of delivery and the place for the fulfilment of payment is Würzburg (Germany). The goods will be despatched through forwarding agents chosen by us. Once the forwarding agents are in receipt of the goods, the risk passes to the buyer.
4. Every care is taken in the execution of orders. If, in spite of this, the buyer should have any reason for complaint, notification of this must be after the receipt of the goods. Otherwise the goods will be deemed to have been accepted. No goods should be returned to us without our prior approval. If, in spite of our care and attention, the goods supplied prove to be faulty, we reserve the right to either repair or replace them. In the case of damages, including consequential damages the maximum for which we will be liable is the amount on the invoice.
5. All drawings, illustrations, dimensions and weights are approximate, unless otherwise specified. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that any working drawings he submits do not infringe the patent rights of any third party: we will not be held responsible for any resulting compensation claims.
6. Any information that we supply may not be reproduced, made available to third parties, or used for any other than the agreed purpose.
7. Property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until payment in full has been received by the seller for all goods sold.
8. All legal relationships formed as a result of the sales agreement are in accordance with German law. Würzburg (Germany) is the place of jurisdiction for all parties and all matters.